Sunday, October 09, 2005

It seems Sundays is my best day for updating my blog! It's been a busy knitting week. The two little purses pictured below are finished and I turned them in with 8 other purses to be sold at "Homebodies" here in town. Here's hoping they sell well.

In the meantime, I have been commissioned to knit a sample baby sweater set for my LYS (local yarn store). I'm excited to do it. It's going to be cute. It's fun to use new yarns and patterns that I haven't done before.

I'm also starting the family Christmas sweater project. I've started a second sweater for a family member who shall go nameless for now. I purchased a wonderful sweater design book called The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns by Ann Budd. Excellent resource! I will likely never lack for sweater patterns!

No comments: