Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Sneak Peak


I've almost finished my special order knitting this year, and I'm really looking forward to some time off to design some new hats and patterns and especially to relax with the family.

One thing I want to work on when I get a little time is creating kits to make the monster hats. It would include everything needed to make the hat except the knitting needles, plus a pattern in multiple sizes. Watch for that to come, and I'd love some feedback as to whether you think this is a good idea.

Sales on my cupcake hats are slower this year. Perhaps it's the economy. They are my most expensive hat, but they also are the most tedious to make.

I participated a couple of weeks ago in a small boutique in American Fork, Utah. I was amazed at the reception of my products and I did better at that small, residence-based boutique than I have at expensive, time-comsuming boutiques in other venues. I hope I am invited to participate next time.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: